This was my setup while playing in KEVORKIAN circa 2005.
- DW 6-piece (maple shells)
- 8.5″ by 14″ Mapex Bud’s Eye Snare
- Dual 21″ Sabian Hand-Hammered Raw Bell Dry rides, one on each side.
- 18″ Sabian chinas
- 20″ Sabian AAX Chinese
- 18″ Zildjian A Custom Fast Crash
- 18″ Paise Signature Series Fast Crash
- 17″ Zildjian K China Boy
- 20″ Zildjian Custom Swish
- 14″ Zildjian A Custom High-Hats
- DW 9000 dual kick pedal
- Gibraltar front rack bar
- Misc DW and Sound Percussion hardware
- Remo pinstripe heads
I’ve been playing a similar setup since, however I’ve recently been inspired to completely rip it apart and set it up how I’ve REALLY wanted it to be. I did this once before and loved it, though it wasn’t very conventional for fitting into tiny clubs with little/no stages. It ends up being somewhat of a funky left-handed kit, though I’m right-handed.
I’ll post a picture of it when I get the new setup together!